Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for the user's general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. If the user chooses to use the Contact form to contact Sounds Wilde, Sounds Wilde will not sell on nor pass on the user's email address or any other contact or personal details to third parties.
3. Sounds Wilde does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Sounds Wilde does not accept liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Sounds Wilde is not liable for the use of any information or materials on this website, which is entirely at the user's risk.
5. It is the user's/client's own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets their specific requirements.
6. All content of the material on this website, including but not limited to the audio, design, layout, look, appearance, logo, graphics and website text remains the copyright of Sounds Wilde. Reproduction is prohibited unless express written permission is given from Sounds Wilde
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence
8. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for the user's convenience to provide further information and does not mean that Sounds Wilde endorses the website(s). Sounds Wilde is not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
1. If you contact Sounds Wilde using the Contact Form, the following information will be collected:
- full name
- contact information including address, phone number and email address
This information will be used to contact you with regards to your specific enquiries. Sounds Wilde may use the information to periodically contact you with regards to new services or information we believe you may find interesting or useful. If you do not wish to be contacted with such information, please inform Sounds Wilde and we will amend your details accordingly.
VOICE OVER RECORDING & MIXING
1. Studio hire includes the use of a fully skilled sound engineer and voice producer. The studio is not available for dry hire (without the house engineer).
2. Recording and mixing sessions are charged at a set hourly hire rate or at a set rate per job, to be agreed with Kirsty at the time of the booking. An hour is considered to be either a full hour or any part thereof.
3. Recording sessions of 1 hour must be paid in full in advance. Recording sessions of 2 hours will be charged a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 1 hour's booking fee, in advance. Recording sessions of more than 2 hours will be charged a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 2 hours' booking fee, in advance.
VOICE OVER RECORDING & MIXING CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Please read this Cancellation Policy carefully to avoid losing your deposit.
2. Sessions which are cancelled by the client before the recording session must be rebooked for a date within 30 days of the original session. If a session is not rebooked within this period, the client will lose their deposit and will have to pay the full fee (including deposit), should they wish to rebook the session.
3. If a client is unable to rebook a session within the 30 day period following the original session date and they still wish to go ahead with booking a voice over session, a private agreement will need to be reached with Kirsty.
4. In the event of a session being cancelled by Sounds Wilde, all deposits received by Sounds Wilde from the client will be refunded in full to the client. In the unlikely event that Sounds Wilde needs to cancel a session, at least 24 hours notice will be provided where at all possible, however Sounds Wilde reserves the right to cancel a session at any time leading up to a session.
SOUNDTRACK MIXING & BACKING TRACK CREATION
1. By employing the services of Sounds Wilde to mix/create your soundtrack or backing track either verbally or in writing (including electronically) you agree to the following:
2. All soundtracks or backing tracks with a cost of less than £50 (as per original quote from Sounds Wilde) require the full fee to be paid in advance.
3. All soundtracks or backing tracks with a cost of £50+ (as per original quote from Sounds Wilde) will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the final quoted cost.
4. All soundtracks with a cost of £100+ (as per original quote from Sounds Wilde) will require a non-refundable deposit of 1/3 of the final quoted cost.
5. All soundtrack and backing track creation costs include the option for the client to request 2 changes to their soundtrack or backing track(s) once they have been delivered by Sounds Wilde. Changes do not include re-recording of voice overs. Once 2 changes have been requested, every subsequent change requested will be charged at £10 per change.
CANCELLATION POLICY - SOUNDTRACKS & BACKING TRACKS
For all soundtrack work (including creation/editing/mixing soundtracks for burlesque), once the client has confirmed in writing (email is acceptable) that they accept the quoted cost and for the work to go ahead, and Sounds Wilde have confirmed (in writing) that they have begun the work, the full fee for the work will be charged as per the agreed quote, regardless of whether the work is cancelled by the client, or whether the work is eventually used by the client in any way.