Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for the user's general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. If the user chooses to use the Contact form to contact Sounds Wilde, Sounds Wilde will not sell on nor pass on the user's email address or any other contact or personal details to third parties.
3. Sounds Wilde does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The user acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Sounds Wilde does not accept liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Sounds Wilde is not liable for the use of any information or materials on this website, which is entirely at the user's risk.
5. It is the user's/client's own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets their specific requirements.
6. All content of the material on this website, including but not limited to the audio, design, layout, look, appearance, logo, graphics and website text remains the copyright of Sounds Wilde. Reproduction is prohibited unless express written permission is given from Sounds Wilde
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence
8. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for the user's convenience to provide further information and does not mean that Sounds Wilde endorses the website(s). Sounds Wilde is not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
1. If you contact Sounds Wilde using the Contact Form, the following information will be collected:
- full name
- contact information including address, phone number and email address
This information will be used to contact you with regards to your specific enquiries. Sounds Wilde may use the information to periodically contact you with regards to new services or information we believe you may find interesting or useful. If you do not wish to be contacted with such information, please inform Sounds Wilde and we will amend your details accordingly.